Independent Financial Adviser
The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality advice to both new and existing clients, assessing their financial circumstances and understanding their needs to develop a comprehensive retirement plan.
At FixMyPension we provide a new concept of service; clear and straightforward pension advice that concentrates on the retirement aspirations of our clients. We put the needs of customers at the forefront of everything we do, recognising that busy people want to review pension?s advice quickly and make an informed decision.
- An Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) will provide strategic and timely pensions advice to meet client expectations and convey FixMyPension as an expert in the field
- To actively develop new business via networking and qualified leads, achieving a good conversion rate from initial enquiry to client sign up
- A strong communicator able to build and sustain solid and lasting relationships with a diverse range of clients including high net worth individuals and SME?s
- To ensure all work carried out is compliant and documentation is complete and accurate
- To keep up to date with financial products, legislation and industry developments to ensure that knowledge is current and complies with relevant rules and regulations
- Support the Directors in their ability to design and deliver bespoke financial solutions for clients
- Interpret data obtained during client meetings to create documentation to support recommendations
- Analyse data and using research tools, provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives
- To be responsible for detailed suitability report writing, product recommendations and dealing with renewals and annual portfolios
- Ensure that appropriate data is analysed to provide solutions, recording details of research undertaken and preparing and maintaining client files ready for review on an on-going basis
- Support the Directors in developing long-term relationships with clients by proactively improving client service levels
- Ensure that accurate records are created and maintained on the back-office system for both new and existing policies
- Carry out all tasks in a manner consistent with compliance procedures. Administrative support on a daily basis, including corresponding with insurance providers; creating client files; and any other tasks, as required by the business
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5+ years? experience as an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) with demonstrable experience and sales growth to support
- Hold a Diploma in Financial Planning, with a commitment to continued professional development and achieving Chartered status
- Strong IT skills with the ability to use Excel to an advanced standard along with various in-house systems
- Relating & Networking: Establishes good relationships with customers and staff; builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation; relates well to people at all levels; manages conflict; uses humour appropriately to enhance relationships with others.
- Persuading & Influencing: Makes a strong personal impression on others; gains clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating; Promotes ideas on behalf of self and others; makes effective use of political processes to influence and persuade.
- Presenting & Communicating Information: Speaks clearly and fluently; expresses key information clearly; responds quickly to the needs of the audience.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations: Sets high standards for quality and quantity; works in a systematic, methodical way; consistently achieves tasks to deadline; demonstrates accountability.
- Analysing: Analyses numerical & verbal data and other sources of information; breaks information into component parts, patterns and relationships; probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem; makes rational judgements from the available information and analysis; produces workable solutions to a range of problems; demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be a part of a much larger system.
- Following instructions & Procedures: Appropriately follows instructions without unnecessarily challenging authority; follows procedures and policies; keeps to schedules; arrives punctually for work and meetings; demonstrates commitment to the organisation and complies with FCA obligations.
- Writing & Reporting: Writes clearly, succinctly and correctly; avoids unnecessary jargon or complicated language; writes in a well-structured and logical way; structures information to meet the needs of the audience.
- Deciding & Initiating: Takes initiative; takes responsibility for actions; acts with confidence and works under own direction; initiates and generates activity.
To apply for the role of Independent Financial Adviser, please click apply with your latest CV attached.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959454199