Payroll Officer - iTrent
3 Month Contract / T2P – Market rates with high potential for extension / T2P
Payroll Officer with end-to-end Payroll processing experience with exposure to iTrent required by well-established Education organisation based in Orpington, South East London. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer and working within a small team will play a role in payroll operations for a staff of over 1000.
• Payroll processing
• Processing and reconciliation of third party payments (eg. HMRC)
• Ensuring accuracy of output and processing
Skills & Experience:
• The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in payroll processing within complex organisations with 500+ employees
• Specialist knowledge of Tax, National Insurance, Pensions administration etc..
• The ability to build relationships with HR, HRIS and finance colleagues
• Exceptional organisational skills and a meticulous eye for detail
• Strong systems skills and experience with iTrent would be ideal
This is a great opportunity to make an impact within a fast paced organisation that will actively encourage the successful Payroll Officer to develop payroll processing skills.
If you are interested please click the "apply now" button below or get in contact using the suppled contact details for more information.
ninesharp Finance is a minimum fuss specialist finance recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent finance professionals.
Tags: Payroll Officer, Payroll Administrator, Payroll, Payments, London, Education Not-for-Profit, Statutory Reporting, iTrent
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77567110