New Financial Accountant Role for Rapidly Growing Retail Organisation in Lancashire
Your new company
My client have experienced exponential growth over the past few years and are looking to continue this moving forward. Due to an upcoming acquisition, they now require a newly qualified ACA financial accountant to assist with integrating the accounts into the group. Then to take control of producing the numbers for this subsidiary moving forward.
Your new role
- Financial Reporting - Production of high quality and timely monthly financial reports with full review of P&L, Balance Sheet positions.
- Management Accounts - Production on monthly management accounts to be delivered at the board meetings.
- Month end processes - Monthly journals and monthly balance sheet reconciliation of GL accounts within the operational expenses area for the division. This includes also accruals and prepayments.
- Budget & Forecast - Work with the different functions to create the annual operating expenses goal as well as providing several forecast during the year.
- Expense reviews - Have monthly reviews with the functional leaders on their expenses
- VAT - Responsible for monthly VAT reconciliation and reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant, ideally ACA having trained within the Big 4 or Top 10. You will ideally be either newly qualified or have qualified within the last two years. Further, you will ideally be a first time mover. You will have high technical acumen along with the ability to communication and challenge business leaders on a regular basis.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of £35,000-£42,000, although this could stretch slightly. You will get the opportunity to work in a newly created role which you can make your own. You will get the opportunity to work on an acquisition and be heavily involved into integrating the accounts into group. You will get the opportunity to work for a dynamic and rapidly growing business. Lastly, you have ample room for progression within 1-2 years. This really is a fantastic opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77509840