Automation Tester - Selenium, SpecFlow, C#
Automation Tester - Selenium, SpecFlow, Visual Studio, C#
I'm currently recruiting on behalf of my Global Technology Consultancy, they are the leading quality assurance specialist and global pure-play QA provider.
We are recruiting for an Automation Test Consultant with experience in the following:
- Microsoft Visual Studio using C#
- Git Hub
- SQL knowledge
Responsibilities for the Automation Tester:
- Working on Behaviour Driven Development methodology, using SpecFlow, to capture the user specifications in Gherkin format
- Pairing up with Developer and Product Owner to define SpecFlow scenarios
- Implement bindings using C#
- Maintaining and developing helper classes to abstract common reusable methods
- Continuously increasing automation coverage at the appropriate level
- Tracking stories, defects and technical tasks
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks
- Identifying and suggesting improvements in the cycle time and lead time of Stories
- Exploratory testing to increase depth and breadth of test coverage
- Capturing evidence and attaching to Stories
- Feeding back observations and bugs to interested stakeholders
As a Senior Test Automation Consultant you will have highly proficient and detailed knowledge of market leading test automation suites, such as;
This is a consultancy role therefore candidates must be willing to travel to client sites across the UK.
This role comes with a very competitive benefits package (Mobile phone, Laptop, Equipment, Technical Training Private medical insurance,and more)
Automation Tester - Automation Testing - C# - SpecFlow - Selenium - Protractor - GitHub - TeamCity - SQL - Open Source - Cucumber - Jenkins - HP - TFS - Visual Studio.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502535