Reporting to: Senior Client Partner
This role will entail managing the Huntswood CRM system. This includes responsibility for minor customisations, assessment of compliance with CRM processes and procedures. You will also be producing management information, error reports and will liaise with users and system stakeholders to identify improvements and system requirements on an on-going basis.
This role holder will also be responsible for tracking and logging errors and issues raised with the CRM service support provider and liaising with the Huntswood IT department to publish customisations.
You will be responsible for reducing data duplication and liaising with stakeholders to ensure that the data is consistent and that the CRM system holds the most relevant and up to date information. In turn you will also be involved in setting up campaigns and monitoring the performance of these. There will also be an involvement in projects to improve current processes and the CRM system.
* Day-to-day running and management of the CRM system
* Managing CRM exceptions and errors created
* Data cleansing and data quality monitoring within the CRM system
* Weekly updating, performance monitoring and results collation of campaigns
* Resolving data quality issues (e.g. potential duplicates, conflicting or missing data, merging records)
* Analysing and identifying key data to add to the sales Board report every month
* Providing user compliance reports on a regular basis
* Provide support to all users and deal with all enquiries i.e. ad-hoc reports
* Interface development
* Liaising with key stakeholders and users to establish requirements and generate relevant and meaningful MI (weekly, Monthly, half yearly, annually)
* Proactively administer and configure the CRM system to meet each department's needs.
* Escalate technical issues as appropriate.
* Schedule and deliver CRM training on effective use of CRM to new starters and refresher training sessions to existing users who have been identified by your reports or for those who have requested it.
* Updating the CRM manuals, processes and procedures
* Go to person for CRM requirements from within all Huntswood and TRT teams
* Implement all required amendments in a timely manner and maintain detailed records of customisations and amendments completed.
* Managing LinkedIn Sales Navigator -arranging training, provide usage reports & manage licenses
* Responsible for managing distribution list for system email notifications.
* Able to review CRM generated outputs and create meaningful and accurate Management Information/Data insight
* Data interrogation / data mining
* Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft CRM 2011
* Able to complete basic CRM customisations
* Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational) with an inquisitive mind-set
* Good IT skills including experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
* Able to work on own initiative
To work with Huntswood's employees are described as dependable, driven and collaborative. The job holder should be able to demonstrate they are;
* Confidential, reliable and genuine
* Dynamic, passionate and determined
* Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505817