There are multiple positions available, with developers being expected to have a minimum of 5+ years? experience in front-end technologies.
Developers will be expected to:
- Deliver projects in a timely manner, and communicate with various individuals within their agile teams
- Participate in SCRUM meetings and present ideas
- Use clean code at all times
- Be proactive, innovative and be willing to contribute ideas to help the project flourish
- Participate in code review, best practice and other types of review sessions
- Be willing to excel themselves, and have the drive to progress through the organisation
- Be willing to learn new things, and always strive to keep up to date with Java related technologies
The essential skills that are required for this role include:
- Framework experiences including Angular, and JQuery.
- Knowledge of JSON and REST
- TDD and BDD experience
For this role, developers must be based in the UK (and be eligible to work), or be based within the European Union. Due to visa restrictions, candidates from out with these areas cannot be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507212