?An opportunity to work in the fast-growing technology sector, without the need to commute to London?
Are you an experienced and talented marketer, interested in new technology and the property market? Are you enthusiastic about the marketing challenges offered by tech- led businesses and the building of brands?
Would you be interested in helping to launch a unique lettings portal, designed to automate the tenancy process and grow profits for real estate agencies?
This is an opportunity to join an innovative software company at an exciting stage of its growth. It is a hands-on role, where the position holder will have primary responsibility for delivering a marketing plan, to time and budget, managing internal staff & suppliers and utilising a range of marketing channels including websites, social media, video content, publications, PR, database marketing, collateral, sales demos and events.
Long-term prospects with this innovative, growing company are excellent.
As Marketing Manager you will:
- Provide a marketing function. Brief and manage suppliers and provide support to the Head of Business Development in the successful delivery of the marketing plan.
- Work within timescales and budget to deliver marcoms as required, in support of the marketing strategy.
- Develop and maintain a customer database.
- Develop the brand guard and manage the brand identity, encompassing images, photography, illustrations, copy and content, etc.
- Support trade marketing activities, including mailings, sales visits and organisation of trade shows / conferences / exhibitions.
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders, plus customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Communicate with target audiences and manage customer relationships
- Source advertising opportunities and place advertising in suitable publications, including negotiating with appropriate media owners
- Proofread copy (and write copy where appropriate)
- Arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Conduct market research
- Contribute to and develop marketing plans and strategies
- Manage budgets
- Evaluate marketing campaigns
- Monitor competitor activity
You will need:
- Quick decision-making abilities
- Demonstrable experience of self-motivation and initiative
- An ability to build effective relationships with suppliers and partners
- Good negotiating and influencing skills including a high level of sensitivity, diplomacy and tact
- Commercial awareness and the ability to work within budgets and monitor expenditure
- Previous experience launching new- to- market products
- Experience in using email platforms such as MailChimp & Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- An ability to navigate the on-line environment (website, interaction with customers, etc.).
- Relevant experience of B2C & B2B and trade marketing, preferably in a tech?based environment.
- A demonstrable track record in a B2B marketing environment
- An understanding of the property services marketplace, ideally including prop-tech products and services
- Good knowledge of processes of sales support, websites, database marketing and Partner initiatives, and experience of briefing and supervising suppliers.
- An understanding of the potential of marketing systems and databases, for the management of relevant communications.
- Experience of working with partners and maximising sponsorship opportunities.
- Experience in the organisation of events, conferences and trade shows.
- 5+ years? marketing experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504540