Support Analyst (Level 1)
Amelco are a Fast-Growing Technology Company providing trading solutions to three of the UK?s top online gaming companies while delivering market leading sportsbook development including automated, algorithmic sports betting trading solutions. We believe quality, ability and determination are vital ingredients in delivering success at Amelco. Character and personality is not only reflected in who you are but what you do and we want people who can leave their imprint on our technology. Working in an ever changing market sector we will give the right individual/s the opportunity to help deliver cutting edge technology in a fun, lively environment.
We are currently looking for an Support Analyst to join our brilliant 24/7/365 support team to assist our clients with any issues that arises regarding our product. You will be fully trained in the Amelco in-house product and over time we will make sure you become an expert in every aspect of this fantastic product used by renowned global online gaming establishments and progress into the Level 2 analyst position. Your role as an application support analyst is a crucial one to Amelco because you are the first point of contact for all our clients regarding any technical requirements and solutions about our product.
- Manage & adhere to customer SLA?s striving to achieve the highest level of system availability
- Perform & monitor routine house-keeping tasks
- Ensure all performance alerts are managed & actioned accordingly
- Manage & monitor the Service Incident queue to ensure SLA?s are adhered to
- Responsible for managing & resolving any Priority 3 and Priority 4 tickets within the SLA
- Liaising with the project teams regarding any escalated Service Incidents & providing regular feedback to the customer
- Proficiency in Linux & SQL is crucial in this position!
- High attention to detail and very self-motivated
- Good communications and interpersonal skills and high level of initiative
- Work independently, with a high degree of professionalism & responsibility
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Our shift rotation patterns are listed below:
- Early Shifts ? 7:30am ?5pm (Then 3 Days Off)
- Late Shifts ? 13:00pm ? 10:30pm (Then 3 Days Off) ? 10% Shift Allowance
- Night Shifts ? 10:30pm ? 8am (Then 4 Days Off) ? 25% Shift Allowance
- Free Breakfast on Wednesday & Thursday and Lunch on Fridays
- Up to 30 day?s holidays per year (plus 8 days? bank holiday)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504950