Recruitment Team Leader - Software Development
Recruitment Team Leader - Software Development Central London £55K basic / £100K package
onezeero. is on the look-out for its next big star in the Software Development World! You will join a highly established business who work with over 300 clients in the UK: the potential with onezeero. to bolster your earnings and career is proven, fast and unsurpassed.
who we are:
Born in 2010 and 'reborn' in 2016 (we'd love to tell you our success story), onezeero. is all about providing expert recruitment solutions for all things tech. Our highly accredited business has been honed on masses of technology recruitment experience and we passionately believe in the value of our service.
onezeero. comprises over 60 expert tech recruiters across the UK and also covers Switzerland. Our consultants' markets are aligned to technology verticals, providing the most efficient and knowledgeable route to market. We cover permanent, retained, contract and 'managed service' recruitment solutions.
We're looking for an experienced Recruitment Team Leader with knowledge of the Software Development market to join us. You will have the opportunity to lead a team of experienced and proven consultants who consecutively bill and reach sales targets.
As part of such a successful division you will help to nurture and grow the software development division as you see fit. You will have complete autonomy over the team and be involved in assisting in development of new business and driving sales. We'll offer you amazing training and development and a defined progression path to manager level.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Developing and nurturing new business relationships
- Lead, manage and developing the team
- Organise and direct sales activity
- Be a role model for the business and for your team
Remuneration and benefits include:
- Highly competitive package including uncapped commission and team bonus
- Fantastic work environment right in the heart of Central London with business casual dress code
- A number of amazing incentive and rewards including Toptable Lunch Clubs, Elite Club trips to Ibiza, Miami and New York, duvet days, BUPA healthcare etc.
- Real and proven career fast-track progression with training and support provided throughout your career path
Have a look at our 'work for us page' - *********************************-onezeero/why-work-for-us
onezeero. encourages applications from people of all backgrounds and operates the disability symbol scheme, offering interviews to all disabled candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. Please indicate your interest in the scheme in your application
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505647