Information Security Consultant
This well know, prestigious education sector organisation currently require an experienced IT Security Consultant to assist with the delivery of secure design, security awareness and continued assurance and reporting.
As a Security Consultant you will manage and perform Security design and architecture assessments for internal projects and 3rd party assurance, assisting in the development business cases and return on Investment to improve and implement IT security controls.
Skills / Experience
- Extensive professional experience in IT, with at least 5 years? experience in an Information Security, Risk Management, Audit or equivalent discipline
- Industry certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO27000 Lead Auditor, PCI-DSS
- Strong capability of distilling complex security concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Good understanding of IT Security technologies touching data, physical, business process, system integration, e-commerce
- Excellent interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and manage the timely of projects
The ideal candidate will have good organisational and interpersonal skills, with a genuine passion for technology and a desire to further develop their skillset.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role ? then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Steve Shuttlewood at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying ? then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484719