MEICA Commissioning Engineer
We have an exciting contract opportunity for an MEICA Commissioning Engineer to join a highly respected construction and engineering organisation on a 4 month basis in Manchester. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience providing expert services to the Energy and Water sectors. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking an enthusiastic Commissioning Engineer to join their skilled Water & Wastewater team.
As the selected candidate, you will be reporting to the Project Manager and have a number of responsibilities including:
- Liaising with the site delivery teams
- Acting as the electrical AP
- Creating and completing necessary documents in line with company standards
- Assisting with the management of specialist sub-contractors, specifically surrounding control/ICA and software
- Providing technical assistance to the project site team
- Acting as the testing and commissioning point of contact
- Assisting the O&M manual development & asset registration systems
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Experience with clean and water and dirty water
- Proven experience within a similar position
- Recognised electrical qualification(s)
- CSCS card
- EUSR Water Hygiene card
- Certified first aider
- Confined space trained and certified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on ************ or email Ashley.Clarke @ ******************** and quote 13222AGC. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487211