Fixed Income Portfolio Analyst
Our client, a highly regarded asset manager is recruiting a Portfolio Analyst to join its? Fixed Income Team based in London.
The role will entail the following:
- Ensure that investment strategies across client portfolios are executed timely and accurately by interacting with Portfolio Managers and Traders.
- Generating new ideas and investment strategies for the Portfolio Managers.
- Monitoring performance, risk exposures and key market sensitivities of positions in portfolios.
- Check portfolio positions and ensure that transactions are consistently in line with client guidelines.
- Re-balance portfolios in response to events such as cash flows, benchmark changes, market price movements and changes in client guidelines.
The successful candidate will likely posses the following:
- An undergraduate degree is essential, a post graduate degree or relevant professional qualification i.e. CFA is desirable.
- 2-4 years experience of relevant professional experience, ideally gained in a similar Portfolio Analyst role.
- Previous asset management experience is desirable but candidates from other backgrounds will also be considered.
- A strong understanding of fixed income capital markets investing; advanced analytical skills, a quantitative orientation and detail orientated.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a critical thinker who can initiate projects that will improve the implementation of strategies and trades.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507164