Product Insight Manager
Our client is one of Europe?s leading entertainment companies and home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there?s plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
In this role you will be working within the Insight and Decision Science (IDS) department. You will be focused on the product usage and analytics insight requirements for our core products.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work alongside colleagues in the Products Insight team in the delivery of a strong service-oriented product analytical capability
- Use existing analytical tools that provide valuable usage behaviour and navigational data (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe, Comscore)
- Investigating data by utilising a range of analytical techniques to solve complex business issues.
- Support product teams in implementing analysis programmes to understanding the impact of new product changes (e.g. A/B tests on user interfaces, impact of new feature launches such as Voice Search on the remote control)
- Lead analysis deepdives on ad hoc aspects of the user experience to drive future development decisions
- Closely liaise with other parts of the company to ensure that you continue to capture all new and required data from evolving products
- Delivery of advanced analytical projects within a fast paced environment
- Key insight lead in delivery of product analytics insights to senior stakeholders
- Hands on and expert experience using a range of product analytical tools or languages (Google Analytics, Adobe, Comscore,) and third party data that can be users to support analysis.
- A proven track record of working in an analytical role with a commercial focus and being responsible for the work that you produce.
- Experience of applying advanced analytical techniques (e.g. predictive modelling and segmentation) within a marketing services environment.
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- Logical, end to end thinking from the outset: able to come up with an approach
- Strong multi-tasking abilities, flexibility, and patience in a fluid environment
- Ability to articulate insight in a commercial and marketing context and deliver this insight clearly and concisely to senior stakeholders
- Collaborative thinker with the ability to conceptualise and solve business problems
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500312