Permanent (£45k-£60k dependant on experience + bonus, holidays, pension, life assurance etc)
Market leading business with a rapidly expanding IT department, we are looking for an Application Architect to sit in the Ecommerce department and be responsible for ensuring that technical solutions and strategies comply to business standards and direction.
Application Architect Responsibilities:
* Take a lead role in the design of new projects and undertake impact analysis on all new technologies introduced.
* Be responsible for the coding and security standards of all systems, conducting code reviews to ensure compliance as part of the application lifecycle.
* Highly skilled in a range of development techniques with a proven track record of enterprise application design.
Application Architect Requirements:
* Strong Microsoft background - C#/VB.Net, SQL Server etc.
* Energetic and drive - willing to put the work in to get projects delivered on time.
* Excellent knowledge of application security, also interoperability technology such as web services, message oriented middleware and enterprise service bus.
* Experience of regression testing methodologies, usability, coding, accessibility, and Web Standards.
To apply for the Application Architect role hit the apply button or get in touch for a confidential discussion!
Architecture, Architect, c#, vb.net, mvc, design, development, strategy, security, coding, standards, web services
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507051