£35,000 to £45,000 + Benefits
We have a new role for an experienced Marketing Manager with a background in the IT/Tech sectors to design and deliver a marketing strategy.
This role will be the go to person for all aspects of marketing within the business, from outlining a strategic plan to support business objectives to working with the in-house online and PR teams to maximise impact on the market.
The role is highly focused on marketing automation and CRM system ment supporting lead generation and the conversion of those leads,
You will be a talented and experienced Marketing professional with a natural comprehension of SaaS.
- Create and manage delivery of integrated marketing and communications plans.
- Work closely with the sales team to create customised campaigns that target new opportunities, retain clients and grow key accounts.
- Manage the creation and production of marketing materials across different mediums (including digital).
- Work effectively with members of the sales team to assist in the creation of engaging materials.
- Make sure that data used in campaigns is compliant to GDPR framework.
- Work proactively and seamlessly with the product and account teams.
- Work effectively with suppliers, partners, stakeholders and other team members across the business.
- Report against marketing activity to ensure return on investment and implement continues improvements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Solid previous experience in a marketing management position, ideally gained within software or a similarly related industry with a diverse B2B customer base
- A proven track record in developing a successful demand generation marketing strategy, with demonstrable results
- Knowledge of CRM and/or marketing automation would be a benefit; Marketo/Eloqua/Salesforce
- Ability to drive projects from planning through to fruition and act as the go to person for all things marketing
- Able to communicate, operate and influence at all levels
- Able to operate at a fast pace, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong data analysis skills and problem solving mind-set
- A creative, innovative thinker - the ability to approach things differently or provide new solutions to deliver business goals
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507285