We?re looking to have a chat with DevOps Engineers of all levels to discuss joining a successful digital engineering hub for CGI in Glasgow. Working across public and private sector, you would be tackling everything from rapid prototyping to multi-year digital transformation projects.
We offer freedom, flexibility and fun in the workplace. You are someone who want to make a difference and we will give you the support and responsibility to do so. We have all the perks of a niche start up backed up by the agility and strength of a larger organisation.
What do you need?
- You must already hold, or be eligible to hold, the appropriate level of UK Security Clearance to be considered
- Strong communication skills ? for engaging with internal and external stakeholders ? are a must
- Experience in linux (RHEL/CentOS, Ubuntu, firewall/network configuration)
- Demonstrable experience in configuration management tooling (Puppet, Ansible, Chef), virtual machine automation tooling (Vagrant, Packer) and programming in dynamic languages (Python, Ruby or similar)
- Experience with containersation and container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift), cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud Compute, Azure) and continuous integration and build tools (Jenkins, Maven, Gradle)
What does the day to day look like?
You will have the chance to work closely with other developers and members of the DevOps team, as well as project stakeholders, to produce robust and repeatable infrastructure solutions across a range of platforms, from cloud to bare metal.
Your work will vary; including interesting standalone projects, not just building infrastructure to facilitate projects. You will have the opportunity to contribute to process and technology choices that will help to deliver the best solutions for our clients.
You will have the opportunity to lead projects, as well as providing advice and mentoring for more junior colleagues.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ?apply online? link.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487048