Digital Campaigns Manager
My client, an Exeter-based software provider is looking for a Digital Campaigns Manager to join their Exeter-based team.
This hands-on role with a B2B market will see you contributing to the direction and performance of the company's digital strategy and content team.
You will be well versed in all things digital marketing, with a solid understanding of SEO and lead generation, including social, search and paid media campaigns.
Your previous experience will include digital campaign monitoring and coordinating of digital activities, as well as building digital marketing processes and tracking performance.
You'll also have a good understanding of data-driven marketing and use of relevant tools and techniques for data analysis.
- Create best digital marketing experience for customer base and prospects to feed pipeline.
- Implement digital marketing strategy, including a mix of social media marketing, paid & organic search, content marketing (copy and design), lead generation, website optimisation & reporting
- Research innovative digital strategies that generate results
- Be part of the new business team to grow new clients
- Contribute to the thought creation within wider team, clients and at third party events
- Ownership of the team's objectives, forecasting and P&L.
Google Analytics, Act-on, Salesforce, Wordpress, Google Docs, Mac-based products in this office,
InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505963