Assistant Data Analyst - Commercial banking
Assistant Data Analyst
We are recruiting an Assistant Data Analyst, for a leading UK bank, on a contract basis to be based in Edinburgh.
The successful applicant will ensure the technical accuracy of all models used by team members so that effective analysis takes place for the relevant business areas. The candidate will establish and build relationships with stakeholders to support the provision of quality and timely information and analysis to inform business decisions and optimise results. Define user requirements and test/implement processes, procedures ensuring these support operational efficiency and provide data to meet the changing needs of the business.
* Assist with the monitoring, managing and reporting on headcount and FTE targets
* Assist with the monitoring, managing and reporting on finances and budgets
* Assist with managing internal and external communications
* Assist with managing and overseeing training and recruitment
* Help identify simplification opportunities and implement as appropriate
* Administer Sharepoint and intranet sites
* Collate and present (in Excel and Powerpoint) data from the management team Manage BSC statistics, ensuring completeness and accuracy of reporting
* Manage nominations for recognition schemes
* Perform administrative tasks e.g. processing joiners and leavers, HR Online
Travel between Edinburgh and Chester will be required.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500840