Our client, an exciting and groundbreaking start-up, is seeking an iOS Developer to help them achieve something truly innovative.
Based in Wales, our clients have a history of successful disruptive innovation and are looking for an iOS Developer who is truly creative and up for a challenge possessing great attention to detail and design. You will need to have experience of high-quality native app development using Swift in a commercial environment, using general development practices such as version control and agile. You?ll hit the ground running, putting the finishing touches to their fast and real-time app, then assisting with bug fixes and continuous iterations and major new features. This role will require you to be in the office 1 day a week and the rest of the week can be spent working remotely.
The skills and experience they?re looking for:
- Working experience with REST APIs
- Real-world Swift experience
- Write high quality, clear and well-designed code
- An eye for great design and UX on iOS
- Knowledge of custom animations and transitions
- Experience of real-time low latency network connected applications
- Solid understanding of the latest operating system, features and APIs
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Ability to rapidly build prototypes/simulations from mockups
- Experience solving architecture and business problems with solutions that are simple
- Experience with code reviewing and unit testing for robustness, usability and reliability
- Source control system knowledge, such as Git
- Ability to work autonomously
- Have developed and published at least 1 application in the Apple App Store
If you are looking to join a start-up and the opportunity to work on innovative and exciting apps, get in touch with an up-to-date CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498000