HR Manager - Leading Engineering Group
HR Manager ? Leading Engineering Group
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Are you looking to make a positive, lasting impact as an HR Manager? Want to drive the success of a thriving group?s HR strategy? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Ainscough Industrial Services is an industrial engineering services group that provides turnkey engineering solutions to customers across the UK and Europe. We?re now looking for an HR Manager to join our team in Wigan.
- Salary of circa £35,000 DOE
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Rewards system
Fostering a welcoming environment that promotes quality, integrity and collaboration, we are passionate about what we do and ensure that our teams never give in to mediocrity or complacency.
You will have the chance to contribute to our 30 year success story, share your knowledge with a hard-working team and shape the culture of the business.
As the HR Manager, you will develop group-wide policies and procedures to drive and implement our overall HR, Talent and Development strategy.
In this important role, you will:
- Lead, motivate and coach the Group HR Assistant and HR Administration Assistant
- Oversee change initiatives, including restructuring, TUPE transfers and embedding the company?s vision and values
- Provide support and advice to all group employees on conditions of employment and employee benefits
- Provide specialist HR advice to line managers regarding employee relations matters
- Oversee the company?s apprenticeship schemes
- Manage the group?s compliance with pension schemes
- Assist with the management of the recruitment and selection process
To be considered, you will need:
- At least five years? experience as an HR Manager
- Previous experience of managing TUPE and redundancies
- Experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals
- A strong understanding of employment law
- A CIPD Level 7 qualification or equivalent
- The ability to represent the Human Resource function as part of the bigger business picture
- Confidence in directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development
We?re eager to hear from individuals with experience as an HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, Employee Relations Manager, ER Manager, Talent Acquisition Manager or Senior Human Resources Generalist.
Your application will also be of interest if you have held the role of Human Resources Partner, HR Partner, Senior HR Advisor, Senior Human Resources Advisor, or HR Generalist.
Webrecruit and Ainscough Industrial Services are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as an HR Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959453964