International Management Accountant
Management Accountant - Reading
Have you gained experience within International Accounting? Are you now looking for your next challenge? If so the role as Management Accountant at ESP Global Services based onsite at the Head Quarters in Reading could be the next role for you.
What does the role of Management Accountant involve?
ESP is a rapidly growing business, as a result there is now the need to employ a Management Accountant who shall focus on our International territories. You will prepare, develop and analyse financial information for ESP'S international entities so that the organisation's management can make well informed decisions, ensuring stability, growth and profitability.
- Prepare monthly management accounts, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and provide meaningful commentary to aid business understanding in respect of ESP's non-UK operating entities
- Assist in preparation of consolidated management accounts and relevant analysis
- Responsible for maintaining calendar of all international compliance requirements and liaising with external advisors to ensure compliance for all international ESP entities
- Responsible for accurate reporting and payment of employment taxes, corporate taxes, sales taxes and withholding taxes in a timely manner.
- Responsible for managing and providing information in respect of all external audits for all non-UK ESP entities on a timely basis
- Prepare the journals, accruals and prepayments for review and sign-off by the Financial Controller
- Apply understanding of the elements of international payroll and employee insurance requirements ensuring that they are processed and paid in a proper and timely manner
- Undertake detailed expenditure analysis and provide ad-hoc reporting as required
- Conduct balance sheet reconciliations monthly and identify and resolve any queries
- Prepare monthly transactions and documentation in accordance with ESP's transfer pricing policy
- Create new reporting entities in the accounting system as the business expands including the set-up of intercompany transactions and consolidation adjustments
- Build strong relationships with managers across the business, working with them to resolve any expenditure /accrual and transfer pricing queries in a timely fashion.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to reduce operational costs and complexity
- Responsible for the international accounting and process elements of the finance manual including identifying and implementing changes which enhance the financial reporting process
What Competencies/ previous experience do you need to have to be considered?
* CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified (part qualified may be considered if right practical experience demonstrated)
* Previous experience working in a multi territory currency organisation
* You will be a confident communicator
* Ability to work under pressure
* A highly organised approach to workload
* You will be a confident Excel user and be able to demonstrate excellent analytical skills
* Free parking
* We offer a free Learning and Development portal that boasts hundreds of courses
* We also provide employees with Perkbox which enables discounts with most major retailers restaurants and leisure providers
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. We have added value to our customers for 25 years by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be. We are head-quartered in Reading, with staff in most of the major UK airports and regional Service Delivery hubs in Hong Kong, Singapore, Trinidad, Chicago and Mexico. Our customers include many household brand names such as easyJet, Avis, Marie Curie, Wipro, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic. We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic individuals with a can do attitude who can join our team. ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our outstanding services to our global clients.
Interested? Please apply today for a quick response.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500964