Infrastructure Manager - SysOps - Investment Management organisation - £55,000 - £60,000
We are an award winning investment manager platform offering industry leading services in the areas of: Compliance & Regulatory Infrastructure, Risk Management, Fund Incubation and FinTech Incubation.
Our dedicated Compliance Services arm provides regulatory consulting, outsourced compliance services, outsourced accounting services specialised for financial services and regulated firms, fund due diligence, compliance education and training and a proprietary suite of compliance software applications.
Based in the London office, the Infrastructure Manager will provide IT services to the team of 40 staff and be the main technical interface for the business.
- Manage the ongoing IT infrastructure (Server, Clients, LAN and VPN access)
- Liaise with external service providers to ensure continuity of service (VOIP, WAN, ISP)
- Report to management about status of the infrastructure and resolve issues
- Order and commission PC hardware for new joiners and provide support for minor issues
- Maintain secure user access for all current staff across platforms
- Experience setting up and maintaining virtual server environments
- Windows Domain Server management
- Ubuntu Linux (14 + 16) administration
- Network Management
- Advanced file sharing knowledge Samba
- Security management and Firewall Management
This is a great opportunity to join a growing fintech orientated organisation and the role could lead into a senior position in the future.
Salary - £55,000 - £60,000
Location - London
Belgravia - London
£55,000 - £60,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959454195