My client who is a Software solutions company is currently looking for a java developer to join their ever-growing backend team which is currently based in Mallorca. They are design specialists for media professionals and work to build solutions to help their clients organise and track project resources, plan and control the project lifecycle and manage day to day tasks.
The Java Developer will help implement new features and will work with everything from design of the API and bespoke integrations, to optimizing database solutions. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a diverse and enthusiastic team on a revolutionary project in an established company.
- Excellent core JAVA
- Experience and understanding of schema-less database design and principles
- Experience SQL and NoSQL
- A deep love for a clean and maintainable code base
- Experience in Aspect Oriented Programming (AspectJ)
- Knowledge of MapReduce and other aggregation operations on a MongoDB database.
- Experience working with continuous integration (e.g. Travis CI or Jenkins)
- Experience writing HTML email template
If you're interested in this in this excellent opportunity and would like to be considered please submit your CV
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507144