Location: Stourport, Worcestershire
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
About the company:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified/part qualified accountant looking for a varied yet challenging role to join a growing accountancy practice. This growing business currently looks after three hundred self-assessments tax returns, around 150 Limited companies and 100 sole traders.
Duties of the Accountant:
- Preparation of Financial Statements for Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships.
- Preparation of the financial statements and tax would then be prepared using our Iris Software for review.
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns
- Submission of monthly CIS Returns
- Preparation and review of Self-Assessment Tax Returns using Iris.
- Administration i.e. collection of identification for money laundering purposes, preparation of authorisations (64-8's) and engagement letters.
- High level of engagement with the clients.
- Support to Junior member of team.
Requirements of the Accountant:
- It would also be expected that successful candidate would have a fairly high level of engagement with the clients. So, a professional and approachable attitude would be a must.
- Previous experience within practice.
- Qualified/Part Qualified ACCA/ICAEW
- Previous experience using Iris, Brightpay payroll software, Xero (Cloud Accounting) and Sage L 50 would be beneficial
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Accountant role is right for you then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502158