Project Manager - ITIL - Infrastructure - Security - IT
Project Manager - ITIL - ISO - SC - Microsoft
Keighley / West Yorkshire - £35,000 - £40,000
PM - Project Manager - ITIL - ISO9001 - ISO14001 - NEBOSH - IOSH - Microsoft - SC - Audits - RAMS - Systems - Security- CCTV - Infrastructure
My client based around the Keighley area are going through a spell of expansion and are on the lookout for a Project Manager who is a pro-active individual and thrives in challenging environments, interacting with internal and external customers. You will be working in the Technical Services Team and to be suitable for this role you must have a background and proven track record of managing and delivering IT related commercial projects within corporate or government clients.
You will provide day to day and strategic management to the entire Technical Services Team (internal staff and contractors) and also liaise with existing customers, delivering an exceptional project management experience, whilst also ensuring brilliant customer support and maintaining required profitability targets throughout.
- Project management of various simple and very complex commercial technical projects to Prince II standards
- Provide professional project management and support functions to customers
- Experience taking a lead as a Project Manager in IT Infrastructure Projects
- Experience taking a lead as a Project Manager for security (CCTV etc, networks)
- Joint management & supervision of the Technical Services Team of Engineers
- Joint management of the ITIL based technical support process & team in order to professionally support customers to pre-defined SLA's.
- Management of all technical service delivery and associated SLA's.
- Full management of the Company Health & Safety System including overseeing production of all RAMS, internal audits & training
- ISO9001 / ISO14001
- Ensure company objectives, financial, safety and quality targets are met or exceeded
- Technical knowledge of IT or Electronic Security is preferable but alternatives such as electrical or mechanical will be considered with transferable experience
- Educated to degree level or similar vocational
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar technical delivery and project management role
- Prince II, ISO9001/ISO14001 auditing, NEBOSH/IOSH qualifications, Microsoft Project and a current safety passport would be an advantage, however specific training will be provided
If you are interested in the opportunity to join an exciting and growing established organisation who will progress your career, then please apply for this role ASAP. Please contact me on *************
PM - Project Manager - ITIL - ISO9001 - ISO14001 - NEBOSH - IOSH - Microsoft - SC - Audits - RAMS - Systems - Security
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489036