We are a leading UK facilities management provider.
We specialise in Cleaning, Catering, Security, Building Service, Pest Control, and Energy. With our focus on quality service delivery and the emphasis on investing heavily in our internal talent together with our growth strategy means now is an exciting time to join Servest.
We are an expert in facilities management, creating environments, which enables people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
Do you have the desire to gain new skills? Are you looking to learn and work at the same time? If so, then we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for an extremely driven and organised individual with outstanding attention to detail to join our team based in Bury St Edmunds. You will be studying to achieve a Level 3 in Digital Marketing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop within this diverse role, providing you with a solid foundation to start your marketing career. We are looking for someone with a genuine desire to learn new skills, and who is enthusiastic about the role ahead of them.
Duties to Include:
- Creation of collateral
- Administration support
- Event preparation
- Research tasks
- Digital support
- Writing tasks
- Monitoring of social media
- IT proficient
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Must have the ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment working to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of lone working and working in a team
- Excellent written English skills
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
37.5hrs a week. Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm
£10,000 per annum,
£833.33 per month,
£192.31 per week
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486453