Financial Accountant (Online Media)
Financial Accountant job for an online media business paying £45-55k based in the City of London
An international online media business based in the City of London is recruiting a newly qualified Financial Accountant who will report into the Financial Controller and work in a large team of 15. You will be working for an international brand which is highly regarded as one of the leading online media platforms. This business has a global presence with key operations in the UK, Europe and more recently the Middle East.
Your new role:
As a newly qualified Financial Accountant your key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of financial / management accounts
- Commentary / analysis
- Ownership of the month end process
- Day to day management of management accounting team (non-qualified staff)
- Business partnering with key divisional heads, including interpreting financial data to non-financial manager.
- Identify risk and opportunities, issues, potential alternatives within business to improve profitability and trends in the market
- Assist with system improvements and develop reporting to improvement management information.
Fully ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified (0-2 years PQE)
Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
Excel: pivot tables / v-look ups
If you would like more information on this role please apply. Alternatively, call Nicolette Solomou on 020 3465 0012. Alternatively, if you are interested in new qualified finance roles and would like to have a discussion regarding the broader market please contact me
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77564612