Senior Lift Technician
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen with my client, based in Cardiff covering the South of Wales as a Senior Lift Technician, with the ability to troubleshoot problems and provide backup assistance to Lift Engineers.
My client is a long standing, family run business within the Lift Industry, and as the only manufacturer of lifts within Wales, looking for an experienced lift technician to join their existing service and maintenance team.
The ideal candidate for the role of the lift technician;
- Will be able to troubleshoot lift faults electrically and mechanically.
- Will have a good understanding of lift parts and components.
- Be able to fault find electrically and mechanically and provide a suitable fix, beyond the level of a lift engineer.
- Have a sound technical knowledge of Doppler, Otis, Orona and Tisson lifts.
- Should be willing to travel to various locations within South Wales to assist engineers unable to diagnose a fault with an elevator.
- Be able to perform minor and major repairs on lifts of various makes and manufactures.
- Will have a good amount of time and experience working within the lift industry.
This position is an ideal progression for anyone currently working as a Lift Technician, but looking to progress and advance their skills and experience, but must have a proven track record in supporting engineers and troubleshooting issues with lifts.
Although the ideal candidate will be based within South Wales, this position is open to candidates willing to relocate. My client will discuss the candidate?s expectations in terms of a relocation package and salary, and an agreement will be provided based on the success of the candidate?s application.
In exchange for several years? experience within the lift industry, and ability to troubleshoot and diagnose lift problems, my client is offering a competitive salary and package, dependant on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959440308