This role offers the opportunity for a developer to act as a key pivot in a fast moving, exciting new venture within a motivated and energetic broader engineering team. The primary focus of the team will be to provide a great, consistent media consumption experience throughout multiple devices and formats, by building on top of the existing data and video platforms.
- Experience with Redux / Flux architecture is a big bonus
- Experience with ES6 is preferable but not mandatory
- Fixation on clean, reusable and highly maintainable code
- Good experience and interest with CSS / HTML programming.
Extra points for
- Deployment to the cloud with AWS
- Any caching experience (Hazelcast/Guava)
The client is willing to pay between £30,000 and £65,000 depending on experience and you will be based out of their offices in West London.
At Franklin Bates, we pride ourselves at putting people at the heart of everything that we do which ensures that we deliver the highest quality service to all our candidates across the whole software development lifecycle. Trying to understand candidates rather than just fact-find is at the core of every conversation and stage of the process.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497726