FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT | LONDON | CONTRACT | 6 months | circa £450p/d
A contract opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a global Telecommunications brand in London.
We are seeking an ACA, big 4 qualified Technical and Financial Accountant to undertake a 6month contract - ideally you will be immediately available to interview and start if successful.
Reporting to the FD, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for improving the accounting records for all digital entities and Shared Services, preparing for the September closing audit, as well as the 2017 year-end audit. The Financial Accountant will also be tasked with ad-hoc projects such as creating reconciled balance sheets for all digital entities.
Applicants for this Financial Accountant contract opportunity must have up-to-date knowledge on IFRS, as well as some knowledge of Microsoft AX
This is a rolling contract, lasting an initial 4 months. We expect candidates to fit the following profile:
- Responsible for production of accurate monthly Financial statements for all digital entities and Shared Services
- Balance sheet items reconciliations
- Annual statutory accounts preparation (IFRS) - for all digital entities
- Manage audit processes and workflow for all digital entities
Skills and Experience:
- Fully up to date knowledge on IFRS
- Excellent knowledge in managing Audit processes and workflow is critical
- Good knowledge in consolidation of financial statements - IFRS format
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX would be beneficial
- Strong analytical skills, high level of accuracy, methodical with attention to details
- Proven experience of managing financial control system and processes
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT | LONDON | CONTRACT | 6 months
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502512