Linux Systems Administrator- London- £55k - Growing start up
Linux Systems Administrator required for my growing online start up.
COMMERCIAL LINUX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
My client is looking to offer upto £55k for the right candidate and the role is based in central London.
We are looking for a systems engineer to join a data-driven e-commerce start-up. Experience of Linux /infrastructure/operations
You will get to work on a world-class cloud native infrastructure handling data intensive applications and high performance data architectures.
- Maintain, deploy and troubleshoot our entire infrastructure stack
- Automate deployment and create self healing and fault tolerant infrastructure
- Mentor developers into understanding operations and systems
- You must understand linux from a sysadmin point of view
- Strong capacity to learn independently
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Passion for data, performance optimisation and infrastructure design
- Understand how data is processed in stateful and stateless architectures
- High velocity systems architecture
- AWS experience
- DBA experience
What you get in return:
- You will not be bored, you will work on hard and challenging real-world problems
- Ability to work on greenfield products that you can own outright
- You will expand your knowledge on systems, architecture and data processing
- You will constantly be challenged
- Competitive salary and generous equity package
My client can interview immediately so please apply now for an immediate response.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484587