Junior Software Developer
Junior Software Developer - £25,000 - £35,000
We are seeking a high calibre graduate (2;1 or above) from a Computer Science, Maths/Scientific or Engineering discipline OR a Junior Developer to join a well-known company based near Basingstoke.
They are looking for a junior developer to develop platforms in C#, C++ and Python and work on feature development, new technology research as well as contributing to the architecture. You will also get the opportunity to expand your technology skill set as they are known to encourage training. The company is committed to using the very latest technologies and approaches to development. They offer an exciting work environment, collaborative development and progression opportunities.
- 2:1 Degree or above in Computer Science, Maths/Scientific, Engineering or equivalent
- C++, C# or Python programming experience
- 2 years commercial experience or examples of projects done within University or within your spare time
Any experience in one or more of the following would be advantageous;
- Web API's
- SQL /No SQL databases
- Experience with more than one language - C#, C++, Python etc
- A passion for coding in your spare time
- An interest in Cyber Security
- Inquisitive, Innovative, Problem Solving, Can Do
- An ability to apply technology to find solutions to real world issues
This is a great opportunity for a high calibre Graduate to work as part of a skilled software engineering team. There is a great support network of talented software engineers to support you're training and personal development.
This is an opportunity to work with the latest development technologies for a market leading company. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature please contact ******************************** or call **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505822