PHP Developer - Start Up
A baby-faced start up launched just weeks ago is looking for a PHP Developer as their next hire - now's your chance! A digitally-led platform designed to demystify the law and make legal services accessible and affordable for all! Join a small team working closely with the founder to help steer the technical objective of the business. Harnessing modern technology and legal expertise to offer a fresh approach to the old fashioned.
The client in question needs a PHP Developer to work on greenfield projects and craft a platform that is going to both enhance and generate business. A pioneering company that will appreciate a bright and forward thinking PHP Developer.
Day to day tasks for the PHP Developer:
- Developing new features and fixes for the recently launched product.
- Helping the Product Manager plan sprints.
- Solving technical problems.
- Evaluating APIs and third party services for use with.
- And much more.
PHP Developer requirements:
- Experience with Laravel 5 or a comparable modern PHP framework like Symfony 2.
- An understanding of Web Application architecture.
- Comfortable with Linux servers and MySQL databases.
- Some experience with AWS.
- Using Git for version control.
Being so early on in the company's life, it's your chance to put your own stamp on the project and stand out as a PHP Developer. The company has a very flexible approach to working, they understand modern life and will do their best to meet employee's needs! This could be an excellent career step - Apply Now.
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507028