Software Development Engineer in Test - Python / OTT / Media
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) - Python / Agile / OTT / VOD / Media
Outstanding opportunity to join this famous, very high profile, multi-platform media organisation on a rolling contract basis. Their culture is relaxed and informal and the business prides itself at being at the forefront of multi-platform content delivery & streaming. They are looking for an SDET to join their team to test a new multi-platform OTT/VOD application, delivering high quality test code using an agile, behavioural & test-driven development process.
To be considered for this role you will require:
- Excellent knowledge of testing web and mobile apps.
- Knowledge of device & browser farms like, AWS, BrowserStack etc.
- Experience of behaviour driven testing tools like Behave, Cucumber etc.
- Experience of testing web services and APIs (for example, REST, SOAP services) using XML, JSON.
- Unix / Linux skills.
- Ideally some OTT/Video streaming experience.
London. 6 months rolling. £500-£550 per day.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486959