Project Manager (Telecoms)
Sopra Steria are proud to be recruiting for a hugely reputable and renowned company who specialise in the provision of high capacity Ethernet, managed wavelengths, managed fibre and co-location services for service providers.
- Project Manager (Telecoms)
- Reading, but can be based South East with travel to Reading office (flexible working patterns etc.)
- Circa £46k + Benefits
Due to growth and an increase in work, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join a growing team in Reading, to help deliver telecommunications projects for a wide-range of clients throughout the UK.
You?ll be responsible for the full project lifecycle, from design through to delivery. You?ll be responsible for telecoms projects and deploying technologies that include fibre optics, voice, video, Ethernet, data and transmission systems. You?ll be heavily client facing, with frequent travel to corporate and commercial client sites.
It?s a fast paced role managing multiple projects from design through delivery to handover. This will include the management of daily activities of internal and contractor resource, as well as project documentation.
There is flexibility on working patterns, with an expectation that you?ll travel to client sites across the South East and UK wide as required.
Key Skills & Experience?
- End to end Project Management experience with relevant PM qualification (i.e. Prince2).
- Telecoms experience, with experience deploying technologies such as fibre, voice, video, Ethernet, data and transmission.
- Excellent client facing and communication skills.
- Ability to be self-starting, flexible and to travel with a full UK driving license.
- Knowledge of health & safety requirements or construction design / management regulations is advantageous but not essential.
Apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485767