Global Change and Communications Manager
My client are a global organisation who are a market leader in their field. They pride themselves on their technology and innovation to deliver the best possible customer service both internally and externally.
As part of their ongoing strategy to achieve this, they are looking for a strong Change and Communications Manager based in their London office. This is a global role to support the IT function and the more broadly the wider organisation from an IT perspective.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known global brand and grow the role to the next level.
- Be an advocate of IT across the Global estate and drive user adoption
- Ensure IT brings the best possible ROI and aligns closely with the strategy
- Considering the impact of IT change on business process, operations, and personnel
- Help drive Programme delivery
- Help to shape strategy and technology roadmap
- Build and effective communications strategy.
- Drive individual and team competency development
- Previous experience in Change and Communications essential.
- Excellent influencing skills
- Able to build strong relationships both horizontally and vertically across the business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Able to work in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience working with global teams preferred
If you meet the above requirements, please respond to the advert.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489084