Technical Support / IT Security Consultant - Manchester
Technical Support / IT Security Consultant - Manchester City Centre
Fantistic opportunity for a Technical Support proffessional to join a leading IT Security organisation based in Manchester city centre!
This role would suit somebody from an IT Support background with an interest in security and wants to get into more of a consultative role, or a graduate level candidate who has completed an IT/Cyber Security course.
You will be working with the technical sales support team to provide technical information support, information assurance, and technical development to client-facing contacts, such as the account management team.
The role includes:
- Administration of pre-sales technical support requirements, ensuring requests from the account management team are processed within the pre-defined service level agreements.
- Provision of technical scope information to the account management team. This information may be via written form, face-to-face discussions, or over the telephone, as needed.
- Quality assurance of client-facing documents, including both proposals and methodology literature, to ensure the solution proposed by the group meets the client's requirements and that the time allowed in the proposals is sufficient to perform the work in scope. The majority of the documents in question are highly technical in nature.
- Liaising with both sales and technical staff to clarify points raised as part of the QA process.
- Working towards the attendance of client conference calls to provide technical assistance to the account manager contact, ensuring the solution proposed by the group meets the client's requirements.
- Working technical security knowledge of network architecture, IT infrastructure, applications, and systems
- Proven ability to explain the output to a non-technical audience
- Ability to understand demanding technical engagements
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good document-writing and presentation skills
- Security based training (CREST, CEH, Compita Security, CISSP)
- Penetration or security testing experience
- Previous pre-sales or sales support experience
- Good networking and associated protocol knowledge and experience
An excellent package and bonus scheme is on offer for the right candidate!
If you think this could be a good fit we would love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500573