Technical Services Engineer / Field Service Engineer
Job Title: Technical Services Engineer
Location: London (W1) & Watford
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company is a rapidly growing MSP tech firm offering an extensive range of IT solutions and consultancy to businesses globally. Specialising in cloud hosted services supported by Citrix, their people possess in depth knowledge of the IT software and hardware & they support and the services offered. Due to expansion, they are now looking to recruit an additional Field Service Engineer to be based primarily within a client's office in London W1. Working from these offices 3 to 4 days a week and the remainder will be at their Head office in Watford Hertfordshire.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Receive and respond to incoming calls
- Deal with their clients in-house users on a day to day basis
- Installing, configuring and maintaining end user workstation hardware, software and peripheral devices
- Performing on-site analysis, diagnosis and resolution of complex pc problems
- Recommend and implement corrective hardware solutions
- Accurately documenting technical notes
- Undertake assignments as requested by their Service team to ensure all customer requirements are met
Key Skills include:
- Professional and a strong team player
- Previous IT Field Service Engineer experience is essential, including server, network, desktop support, hardware and software installations
- Possessing excellent communication and customer service skills
- You must also have the ability to troubleshoot user problems in a timely and accurate fashion
- Must hold excellent inter-personal skills
Excellent verbal and written skills
Ideally candidates will be located in south Hertfordshire or North West London so that they are equidistant for both locations. They offer a competitive salary and benefits package including private healthcare cover after probation.
NB Only candidates with the relevant experience and who live within 30 minute travel time to the office will be considered and responded accordingly.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Technical Services Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Services Technician, IT Field Services Engineer, Network Support, Technical Engineer may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476808