Assistant Management Accountant
·Preparation of month-end accounts;
·Preparation of monthly management accounts including prepayments, accruals, fixed assets, rebates and journals;
·Balance sheet reconciliation;
·VAT and HMRC returns;
·Deal with general accounts enquiries;
·Balance sheet reconciliations;
·Responsible for business compliance to the groups internal financial control framework, producing strong performance in internal and external audits;
·Producing reports on various expenditures from the company in order to calculate profit and loss;
·Weekly management and exec reporting including cash flow, banking activity, debtors and creditors and account requisitions;
·Support with annual tax packs and annual audit requirements;
·Other Ad-hoc administration/office duties;
·Any customer queries must be dealt with quickly and efficiently;
·Line Manager or Director requests are to be completed within the same day or within timescale provided by them.
- Qualified/Part ACCA
- GCSE in English & Maths.
- Confidence with IT and computer packages – Excel essential.
- Sage 200 accounting package certificate/experience.
- Accounts experience
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Good communications skills, written and verbal.
- An ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction
The Company will offer you the following :
- Company pension scheme - The company will pay 3% towards your pension;
- 22 paid holidays a year plus 8 paid bank holidays;
- Company Loyalty Scheme - which gives an enhanced holiday entitlement on completion of 3 years’ service, this will increase by 1 day’s holiday per year of additional employment up to the maximum of 5 extra days.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77522983