Infrastructure Systems Admin - API
Infrastructure Systems Admin / Staines / 6 Months Contract / 500 to 550 GBP (Per Day)
The Client, a leading Utilities business, is recruiting for some Infrastructure Engineers to lead and work on their current projects and upcoming workloads.
Supercharging development for the leading utility provider in the UK using continuous delivery, you will successfully implement seamless build, deploy and test cycles throughout an application lifecycle.
- Deploy and configure the API gateway in different environments.
- Work closely with the infrastructure and the application team to make sure that all systems are integrated correctly.
- Update or apply patches for the API gateway when necessary.
- Setup and enforce security and compliance policies for APIs hosted in the gateway.
- Setup authentication and authorisation for multitenant users.
- Collaborate with the other delivery teams to deliver enterprise functionality.
- Inspect the API gateway operation regularly for any policy or security violations.
- Monitor the API gateway operation for any performance impacts or errors
- Isolate any potential problems caused by the gateway or the APIs hosted on the gateway.
- Ensure day-to-day operation runs properly.
- Document critical configuration information to share with the team.
- Experience with XML, XSL, WSDL, SOAP, REST, JSON, HTML.
- Experience of gateway technology and API management
- Networking experience
- System/infrastructure admin experience
- AWS experience
- Infrastructure experience
- Scripting experience
Coding experience beneficial ? to discuss with developers
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503008