Penetration Tester - ALL LEVELS - £30-90K
Penetration Tester - ALL LEVELS
Locations: (UK WIDE - Multiple locations) - London/Yorkshire/Berkshire area
Salary: £30,000 - £80,000
My client is looking to add to a growing team seeking penetration tester with experience in web application and infrastructure application testing. Your work will be spilt into 60 (web), 40 (inf).
* You will be needed to spot application security vulnerabilities through a number of methods across several disciplines covering web application and infrastructure testing
* Perform vulnerability assessments and provide findings with recommendation
* Construct well-written and concise technical /non-technical reports
* Support various client pre-engagement interactions such as scoping activities and proposal drafting.
* Manage and deliver all penetration testing project activities to the highest standards within defined deadlines.
* Travel to client sites as and required.
* Investigate applications and infrastructure components to identify new vulnerabilities and reveal these to the relevant parties.
* Take part in a variety of other internal security projects and information security activities as and when required.
* Recognised Security Testing certifications - OSCP or other information security certifications
* Solid understanding of a variety of technologies, security vulnerabilities and exploits...
PHD, or degree**
For more information please provide me with your details and location of preference on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504526