Domestic Gas Engineer
Job Profile for Domestic Gas Engineer - 00087888
Domestic Gas Engineer / Domestic Boiler Engineer required for our client a specialist heating company based in the North Surrey area. The Domestic Gas Engineer will be tasked with the service, maintenance, fault finding and repair of domestic boilers and appliances, as well as the occasional installation (although rare). The working patch will cover North Surrey and South West London, therefore the Domestic Gas Engineer must be based within commutable distance of this area. The work will be in the private housing sector.
The Domestic Gas Engineer must hold their ACS Domestic Gas Qualifications, including their CCN1, as well as previous experience in the service, maintenance, breakdown and installation of domestic boilers and appliances. Any previous working experience with the following boiler manufacturers would be advantageous: Glowworm, Ideal, Valliant, Worcester and Baxi.
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Overview
- Carrying out service, maintenance and repair, with rare installation of domestic boilers and appliances.
- Covering North Surrey and South West London
- Working in private housing
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- ACS Domestic Gas qualifications, including CCN1 etc.
- Previous experience in the service, maintenance and breakdown of domestic boilers and appliances, as well as some installation experience.
- Ideally 5+ Years' experience working on domestic heating
- Based within commutable distance of the North Surrey and South West London areas.
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- £32k - £36k, Doe
- 5 hour basic week
- Overtime Available
- Company Van
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488229