Java Developer - Enfield
Job; Java Developer ? Enfield
An opportunity exists for an experienced Java Developer to join a leading global software solutions specialist. This is a diverse hands-on role. The key area is the development of their in-house Java application but other tasks at short notice may involve working with different languages specifically C#, VB.NET, VB6 and/or PHP.
- To develop end-user software solutions.
- To develop production and scheduling software.
- To participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- At least 2 years? experience in designing and writing end-user software applications.
- The ability supported by documentation, of being able to work with Java 7 or later.
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- At least 2 years? experience in Java, Enterprise Java Beans, SQL and Web development technologies on the Java platform.
- JSF (Java Server Faces).
- JEE - Java Enterprise Edition.
- Back End - EJB / JPA / JMS.
- Sound understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Understanding of Object Oriented analysis
- Knowledge of database architecture and design.
- SQL Server &/or Oracle.
- Understanding of GUI design.
- Use of one or more of the following languages: C#, VB.NET, VB6, PHP, Html, JS, CSS, SOAP, EJB3, JPA, JSF2,
- Experience of using Eclipse & Visual Studio development environments.
- Exposure to Java mail, XML, database triggers, and stored procedures.
- Knowledge of MySQL, JBoss and Apache.
- Full lifecycle development and version control.
- JSON development
- £?s; fully D.O.E up to £50k
- Benefits; childcare vouchers, flexible working times, free onsite parking, life insurance, an onsite restaurant, discounts from top restaurants and even a free annual flu jab, to name a few!
- Location; Enfield, North London
- How to get to them; a short walk from Waltham Cross tube station or junction 25 of the M25
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? ?Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; java enterprise Beans sql oracle jsf jee j2ee j2e ejb jpa jms oo oop ooa object orientated jsf2 MySQL JBoss apache java mail xml version control json London Enfield developer develop programmer program code coder C# VB.NET VB6 PHP Html JS CSS SOAP EJB3 JPA JSF2 software herts Hertfordshire Barnet
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503515