Third Line Support Engineer
We have been retained by this young, vibrant and rapidly growing IT Support organisation based here in Glasgow. This is a rare opportunity to join this company at an exciting stage in their growth and be involved in a wide variety of software and hardware, supporting multiple clients in a fast paced and very varied environment.
If you possess any formal Microsoft qualifications that is an advantage however proven troubleshooting and customer service skills are essential.
Please only apply if you have the following technical experience;
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Server operating system from server 2003 onwards.
- MS Office 365, single sign on and Azure, Azure AD, migrations and troubleshooting.
- MS SQL server installation and maintenance.
- MS Exchange server including hybrid deployments.
- Network design.
- Knowledge of virtualisation using MS Hyper-V.
- Advanced IP telephony skills - design, development and troubleshooting.
- Understand Storage technologies NAS, ISCSI and Raid.
These are key technical skills to ensure you can make an effective contribution and develop with the company. Rewards are high with a work environment of respect, ownership and teamwork.
Any additional experience of HP, field support or Linux systems would be desirable but not essential.
This position would suit someone currently in a Third Line role looking for a fresh challenge, or potentially a highly experienced 2nd line with all the technical skills looking for a move up.
To apply and for a prompt response please send your cv to Colin McAdam who will contact you in strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485657