Solutions Architect - Leading IT Managed Services Provider
Solutions Architect ? Leading IT Managed Services Provider
£76,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
*Must have experience within the public sector/local governments*
My client, a leading Provider of IT Managed Services, require an experienced Solutions Architect. The successful candidate will partner with sales and provide design authority in key accounts and help shape a customer?s strategy as they pertain to propositions. They will identify and drive opportunities within those accounts across the entire portfolio. The role will work closely with the sales function to develop account plans and strategies and will be engaged in sales forecasting to facilitate this process.
- Creating high level and low level solution designs for network and security project
- Providing ?trusted advisor? services to managed service customers including as technical design authority services.
- Contribute to customer IT/digital strategies including continuous improvement programmes.
- Technical lead for Proposal and bid writing.
- A mentor and sounding board for on-site managed service teams.
- Writing vendor neutral option papers
- Creating high level and low level solution designs for network and security projects,
- Review/approval of customer and peer created solution designs, technical lead for networking and security projects such as MobileIron (MDM), Cisco Meraki Wireless, 2FA replacement
- Understand and help drive account strategies and contact plans in conjunction with sales
- Contribute to improvement in quality of Pre-Sales deliverables within a technology area, and Department as a whole
- Timely response with quality content to Customer requests for strategies, bids and ITTs, in accordance with agreed deadlines
- Maintain skills by way of attending seminars, courses and self-study, relevant to current business strategy
- Contribute to incremental revenues and account retention
- Make every customer a reference point
- A strong technical background across a broad range of hardware and software products
- Deep knowledge of some specific products and services within the company portfolio
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and constructively challenge solution design
- Strong leadership skills, confident and professional
- Excellent organisational, communicational, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks without compromising attention to detail
- ITIL Certified
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503988