Payroll System Support
Highly experienced Payroll professional required as a Primary lead for system implementation for Payroll
Your new company
Hays Accountancy & Finance are recruiting for a well-established company in Middlesbrough where there is a fantastic new opportunity for a Systems Support Payroll professional to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
This role is the Primary lead for systems implementation for Payroll and other services within the Central Support Service Area. This role is responsible for the following:
- Identifying key areas of improvements to both implementation, system and processes and provide clear documentation to evidence these improvements
- Developing and implementing fit for purpose systems and operational support processes through a proven track record or system implementation
- Ensuring the effective delivery of systems requirements to meet SLAs of all clients
- Working directly with new clients on site, to understand key requirements and that these align to business decisions
- Ensuring that any development work is delivered to clients in time and to both quality and budget and in line with agreed plans
- Providing appropriate governance and assurance to seek approval for sign off of all system implementations, updates, patches and releases
- Ensuring consistency of support across core systems by establishing and reusing best practice with consistent documentation and standards
- Effective delivery of application incident/problem management and resolution within the individual's area of expertise.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have significant experience in system implementations, in particular i-trent and other operating systems. You must also have proven experience in a payroll environment of legislation and systems knowledge.
You will also have proven success in delivering changes to systems at a configuration level.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the chance to work independently.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77556122