Contract Scrum Master required to be based in West Sussex area, you will ensure Agile techniques are adhered to by the Scrum team, acting as a mentor and coach on best practices to ensure that the team maximises the benefits that the Agile development methodology provides.
- Work with the Service/Product Manager to define the roadmap for your service, and work with the Scrum team and other areas of the business to translate this into actionable user stories and sprint-by-sprint plans.
- Facilitate the regular team agile meetings such as Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospectives. Mentoring and coaching members to ensure all are focused on a common goal and working with an Agile mind-set
- Actively participate in the Agile Delivery Manager / Scrum Master Community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and introducing best practice.
- Proven experience in delivering high quality digital projects and products.
- Proven experience using agile project management methods.
- Demonstrable experience in coaching and mentoring multi-disciplinary teams in Agile best practice techniques.
Jumar provides IT resourcing and recruitment services to public and private sector clients across the UK. We have a long history of working with UK Government, and have provided resources to some of the country's largest and most prestigious IT projects. To find out more about this opportunity please contact Natasha Heer at Jumar Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500211