Data & Analytics Consultant/Data Scientist (Finance /Consulting)
Data Analyst / Data Scientist - Finance / Banking Consulting
Data Analyst / Data Analytics Consultant is required to join a growing team of high-calibre analytics professionals working within the Finance / Banking sector.
- Strong skills in Data Management and Integration, Data Quality and Governance, Reporting design, Business Intelligence, Data Architecture or Analytics;
- Experience with range of data tools, for example: SAS, Teradata, AbInitio, MarkLogic, Spotfire, Tableau, Cloudera, Informatica, Qlikview;
- Strong academic background with excellent communication /presentation skills;
- Awareness of emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices & new technologies.
- A background in large Consulting or Finance with relevant technical / delivery experience is ideal.
- Knowledge of Trade / Transaction reporting, Banking Regulatory Compliance, Market Data, etc an advantage.
Key words: Big Data, BI, SAS, R, SQL, Hadoop, Tableau, Teradata, AbInitio, MarkLogic, Spotfire, Cloudera, Informatica, HANA, Qlikview, Data Management, Data Science, Analytics, Data Quality, Data Mining, etc
Using a range of analytical tools and technologies to deal with industry-specific data issues, you will help reveal new opportunities to clients through better use of their data. My client works with large financial organisations. This ranges from generating reliable information (data quality and governance) to diagnostic analysis (e.g., reconciling financial data) and value added analysis (e.g., predicting market responses), in areas relating to customers, workforce, finance and risk.
Excellent prospects for career development and progression within a thriving and successful world class consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504892