Frontend Web Developer
We are searching for an experienced Frontend Web Developers for our exciting and expanding client. You will have an eye for graphic/web design and web development - you will be creative and well versed with design based conversion optimisation & user experience techniques.
You will have excellent CSS, HTML and Web Design skills with extensive knowledge of Responsive and/or Adaptive design principles.
You will be responsible for creating assets as well as putting together many varied responsive designs for publication on e-commerce based websites.
- You will be a user experience & customer journey specialist who understands how to engineer web experiences that give users what they want without making them work to get there.
- CSS, HTML, Responsive Design and/or Adaptive Design experience is essential.
- Passionate about the latest best practice design & build approaches i.e. mobile first, modular, grid systems etc.
- Knowledge of W3C validation standards for HTML mark-up and an advocate for semantics and accessibility.
- Experience with SASS, cross-browser compatibility & version control.
- Knowledge of web best practices for front-end delivery & performance.
- Excellent communicator and listener, able to interpret and understand the requirements of marketing teams, trading teams, developers and other business stakeholders.
- Able to interpret a creative brief and provide responses that add genuine value.
- Excellent graphic design and creative skills, working with creative assets on a daily basis.
CSS, HTML, Web Design, Responsive, Adaptive, Front-end Designer, Graphic Design, Web Design, W3C, SASS, Cross-Browser Compatibility & Version Control.
Please forward your application and CV (in word format), along with work examples/portfolio links and I will call you immediately to discuss the role and client in more detail.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489984