IT Service Engineer : ?45-?65K fixed salary bonus
IT Service Engineer :
IT Services Solutions Manager is responsible for pre-sale support and solution development for IT Outsourcing and Transformation project, which includes:
You have at least 3 years experience in service delivery / IT service engineer/Service Manager - in IT domain (server/storage/cloud/virtualization).
Your English is fluent. /(French is a Bonus)
- Collect and analyze our Customer Group and Affiliate?s ITO and Transformation requirement and current operation status, identify the sales opportunity point, assist front line to finalize sales strategy for the project. Participate in high level customer (CXO) communication, includes high level customer reception, solution presentation, technical and non-technical contacts etc.
- Assist front line sales team to develop competitive Solution, Business Case and Proposal, Attend client discovery meetings, and demo and present ITO solutions.
- Participate in project Due Diligence and contract negotiation.
- Summarize bidding experience.
- Develop, present and demonstrate solutions to prospective customers based on detailed customer requirements to highlight ITO?s broad solution areas with emphasis on ITO?s key differentiators to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Prepare ITO proposals for hardware, software, and professional services , Partner with frontline Sales by providing the necessary support to compete effectively in the marketplace by assessing the requirements and uncovering the needs for a complete solution
- Understand the dependencies of ITO solutions on other components to develop complete solutions for customers.
- Learn and maintain competitive knowledge on cloud DC industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle
- Provide necessary feedback to customer?s RFI?s and RFP?s.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501538